Identity & Access Management (IDM)
Managing the risks of internal and external users require a pragmatic and sustainable identity and access management solution.
Identity and access management (IDM) relates to the function of controlling access to an organization’s assets and data. Authorized users need to have easy and quick access to the controlled assets. It is essential that unauthorized access attempts be prevented at multiple layers. A combination of technologies and processes must be in place to manage user provisioning, authorization, access logging, and on-going monitoring. An effective identity and access management approach is prerequisite to managing the risks and opportunities of the complex ecosystem of internal and external information system users and stakeholders.
RiskView offers the following IDM services:
- Identity Management current state and health check assessment
- Identity Management Governance and Strategy
- Identity Management Solution Roadmap
- Identity Management Implementation and Integration
- Directory Cleanup
Our Business Partners and Resources:
- Computer Associate Cloud SSO
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- RSA Aveksa
- IBM Identity Access Management
- Microsoft Identity and Access Management
- Oracle Identity Management