Job Title: Technical Writer
Consultant Company: RiskView Inc.
Job Type: Flexible
Industry Information Technology Compensation: Flexible
RiskView Inc. is a Cyber Security Consulting Firm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our team consists of experienced professional consultants and software and network security engineers with expertise in Cloud Security and other recognized industry certifications. We have 20 years of experience delivering IT security and risk management solutions and professional services.
Our team members have:
- Key Certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CSSLP, CISA, GDPR, PCI, and DLP.
- Industry knowledge and an understanding of business issues.
- 20+ years of Software Security and Software Development experience.
- 20+ years of IT security and risk management experience.
- 20+ years of large and complex IT implementation experience.
- A clear understanding of regulatory, privacy, and industry best practices.
- Experience in working with IT audit support initiatives.
Why Work for RiskView?
- We offer: competitive compensation, remote-working and adherence to COVID-19 protocols, bonuses, benefits, training and certifications, and vacation time.
- Developing, writing, and editing user-friendly IT documentation, including Information Security Policies, Key Management Policies, Physical Security Policies, in addition to accompanying procedures, protocols, guides, and manuals.
- Translating complex technical concepts into concise, accurate, and easy-to-understand documentation for a wide-range of audiences.
- Updating, editing, and proofreading a wide-range of material such as user guides, technical manuals, how-to guides and other content. This includes incorporation of graphics, charts and visuals to present information and data.
- Editing and publishing promotional material, including white papers and proposals, to promote IT services.
- Researching and reporting on regulatory standards and requirements.
- Meeting and working with Cyber Security Management teams to obtain an in-depth and thorough understanding of product and documentation requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to present in a clear, concise, and cohesive way for clients and key stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Technical Writing or a cyber security-related field. [Mandatory]
- Previous working experience as a Technical Writer.
- Ability to understand highly technical information in the field of IT or software development.
- Outstanding writing, editing, interpersonal, and communication skills, in addition to time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and technical writing software such as [RoboHelp, MadCap Flare, etc.).
- Bilingual (French) considered a strong asset.
Please send your resume to email@example.com