Job Title: Python Developer
Consultant Company: RiskView Inc.
Job Type: Flexible
Industry Information Technology Compensation: Flexible
RiskView Inc. is a Cyber Security Consulting Firm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our team consists of experienced professional consultants and software and network security engineers with expertise in Cloud Security and other recognized industry certifications. We have 20 years of experience delivering IT security and risk management solutions and professional services.
Our team members has:
- Key Certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CSSLP, CISA, GDPR, PCI, and DLP.
- Industry knowledge and an understanding of business issues.
- 20+ years of Software Security and Software Development experience.
- 20+ years of IT security and risk management experience.
- 20+ years of large and complex IT implementation experience.
- A clear understanding of regulatory, privacy, and industry best practices.
- Experience in working with IT audit support initiatives.
Why Work with RiskView?
We offer: competitive compensation, remote-working and adherence to COVID-19 protocols, bonuses, benefits, training and certifications, and vacation time.
- Designing and implementing Python code for security programs and other applications.
- Integrating software components into a fully functional software system.
- Testing and staging IT software prior to its release to ensure deliverables are achieved.
- Identifying and fixing codes where bugs have been reported.
- Communicating with clients and key stakeholders to understand business objectives and needs, including legal and regulatory compliance requirements, including data collection and analysis.
- Researching, evaluating, and recommending tools and frameworks to improve software development efficiency and service quality.
- Developing back-end components to support application requirements and integrating data storage solutions.
- Managing timelines and deliverables to ensure successful delivery of all projects.
- Participating in all aspects of the IT software development cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a cyber security-related field. [Mandatory].
- Previous working experience as a Python Developer for at least (x) year(s) [Mandatory].
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- String knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries and how to efficiently connect an application to a database.
Please send your resume to email@example.com