Cyber Security Forensic Consultant
Job Title: Cyber Security Forensic Consultant
Consultant Company: RiskView Inc.
Job Type: Flexible
Industry Information Technology Compensation: Flexible
RiskView Inc. is a Cyber Security Consulting Firm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our team consists of experienced professional consultants and software and network security engineers with expertise in Cloud Security and other recognized industry certifications. We have 20 years of experience delivering IT security and risk management solutions and professional services
Our team members have:
- Key Certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CSSLP, CISA, GDPR, PCI, and DLP.
- Industry knowledge and an understanding of business issues.
- 20+ years of Software Security and Software Development experience.
- 20+ years of IT security and risk management experience.
- 20+ years of large and complex IT implementation experience.
- A clear understanding of regulatory, privacy, and industry best practices.
- Experience in working with IT audit support initiatives.
Why Work with RiskView:
- We offer: competitive compensation, remote-working and adherence to COVID-19 protocols, bonuses, benefits, training and certifications, and vacation time.
- Perform a wide-range of cyber security assessments, including white penetration testing, black box penetration testing, dark web analysis, forensic analysis, system and network vulnerability identification, and security weakness remediation.
- Collect data and report potential cyber security issues in organizational information systems that may create issues, such as unauthorized access or network hacking.
- Develop and enforce industry information security best practices and other key security concepts to protect against fraud, data breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Integrate and oversee advanced security solutions to reduce risk.
- Review and provide recommendations regarding policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, and policy frameworks.
- Providing and reporting technical details regarding cyber security events, including new information identifying intrusion via dynamic analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a cyber security-related field. [Mandatory]
- Previous working experience as a Cyber Forensic Analyst for at least (x) year(s) [Mandatory].
- Strong knowledge of Computer Forensics, Computer Network Defense, Software Testing and Evaluation, System Administration, and Threat Analysis. [Mandatory].
- Strong knowledge of investigative implications of hardware, Operating Systems, and network technologies. [Mandatory].
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org