Careers at RiskView
—At RiskView, we offer careers – not jobs —
Our culture is based on exceptional services to our clients and professional growth for our people. We hold each other accountable in reaching a higher standard.
Our hiring and incentive program uses the most up-to-date tools and frameworks so that new consultants are always learning in the evolving field of cybersecurity.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer
RiskView is currently seeking a Microsoft Certified Security Engineer, with deep technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills. Specific skills include Cloud and Virtualization, Active Directory (AD), and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Microsoft CASB, Microsoft Intune and ATP.
The selected candidate will assist with the delivery of numerous projects and solutions for our clients ranging from architecture to implementation.
Location: Your choice
Job Type: Full-Time Employment
Industry: IT Security Consulting
Compensation: Flexible and to be determined
Work Team Experience: The selected candidate will join a team of top IT Security Consulting leaders with nearly twenty years of experience who will provide any necessary training and tools.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining multi-site Windows Active Directory Systems and infrastructures as well as Microsoft System Center deployments and Enterprise Windows Infrastructure.
- Leading the technical aspects of cloud migration. Engineering system solutions for issues related to cloud infrastructure, systems, hardware, and software.
- Installing servers or maintaining existing systems and servers as well as configuring hardware and software in accordance with defined policies and standards.
- Installing and testing system patches, updates, and software (also recommending available system patches, updates, and software).
- Troubleshooting and improving system applications and databases.
- Performing diagnostic analyses.
- Implementing system administration tools and relevant standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring critical systems, hardware, software, and technical infrastructure (including firewalls, switches, and routers) on a daily basis and reporting issues to relevant teams and management groups.
- Cooperatively working with relevant teams to resolve an array of system administration issues as well as generating scripts and applications as required.
- Designing and implementing processes for the administration, backup, disaster recovery, and operation of the IT security systems.
- Composing system administration documentation.
- Observing and monitoring system communications.
Education and Certifications:
- Certified Azure Security Engineer.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)/ Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) (Essential).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – MSCA (Alternative to Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator – MCSA).
- Knowledge and experience of various Microsoft-based technologies and other related technologies.
- Extensive experience with scripting and automated monitoring.
Ideally, each candidate should have experience with the following:
- Cloud and Virtualization:
- Microsoft Azure
- Container and Docker technologies
- Windows Server Roles:
- Active Directory (AD)
- Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA)
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Systems Management
- DirSync, Azure AD Sync, or Azure Connect
- Windows Clustering
- Direct Access
- Remote Desktop Services
- Office 365: Exchange Online, Lync Online, and OneDrive for Business
- Exchange Server
- Skype for Business (S4B)
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Enterprise SAN and NAS configurations
- Syslog, SMTP, HTTP, LDAP, Radius, SQL, and DNS
- Ethical Behaviour: Act professionally, ethically, and morally when engaging with clients or personnel. This includes adhering to an established Code of Ethics and Code of Business Conduct.
- Communication: Speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner.
- Problem Solving: Effectively troubleshoot system issues and communicate findings to relevant teams and management groups.
- Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with other personnel.
- Organization: Efficient organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Decision-Making: Make informed and rational decisions that is in best interest of RiskView.
- Time Management: Perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- The selected candidate will work in a flexible consulting environment.
RiskView, a Toronto-based IT Security and Operational Risk Management consulting firm, is a premier provider of technology, security, and risk management services. At the highest level, our business goal is to assist Canadian organizations with effectively managing their security risks. Our team consists of former Big-4 consultants and IT specialists with years of experience in delivering transformation, security, governance, risk, and compliance management solutions. On average, each key member of RiskView has:
- Key certifications, including CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, DLP, CCNA, CCNP (Routing and Switching), Security +, Quality of Service, and SND.
- Industry knowledge and understanding of key business issues.
- Over 15 years of IT security threat risk management experience.
- Over 15 years of large and complex IT implementation experience.