Company: RiskView Inc.
Job Type: Temporary
Industry: IT Consulting
Location: Downtown Toronto
Full Stack Software Engineer:
We are looking for a talented full stack software engineer with an interest in front & back end web development to help with the launch of our new product! We are looking for someone with a passion for creating software that delights users. Someone who wants to help push the platform to its limits. You will work on the full stack, front-end to back-end and will have an opportunity to take a lead role in innovating and developing new consumer and data driven products.This offer can lead to a full time offer with a competitive package and stock options for the right candidate.
- Programming experience
- Ambitious, driven, and talented individual eager to work on significant, game changing problems
- Proficiency in Java/Python, MySQL, MongoDB (Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc.)
- Frontend HTML/JS/CSS chops for building web UIs a big plus
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (e.g., HTTP, REST and JSON)
- Architect and build RESTful interfaces that are the backbone of our platform strategy
- Collaborate well in a small, productive development team, using best practices like revision control (Git), issue tracking, and code reviews
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative, exciting start-up environment
Additional Skills (not essential):
- Experience with other programming languages (PHP, J2EE, etc)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Android or iOS development experience is a big plus.
- Experience with nodeJS a plus
- Experience with CDN architecture a plus
- Knowledge of EC2 cloud-hosted services
- Experience with high-traffic, production systems